Cast concrete top in BASALT finish. (Dimensions of top: W 65 3/8 x D 19 1/4 x H 1 3/16) DESERT TAUPE finish on wire-brushed wood case. BLACKENED BRONZE hardware. Three doors with concealed self-closing hinges, and with cast fluted front overlays. (Note: Three hinges per door. Black felt tabs on doors.) Behind the left and the right door are two adjustable/removable shelves and a bottom fixed shelf surface. Behind the center door is a fixed shelf surface with two drawers underneath. Both drawers have hand-pull cutouts. Top drawer has brown Guardian silverware insert and Bernhardt name plate. Second drawer has brown Guardian wrapped pad. Bottom fixed shelf surface. Wood back panel. Brown adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. NOT FOR USE WITH TV. SEE FAQ. SEE FAQ FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Cast concrete top in Basalt finish
- Wire-brushed case in Desert Taupe finish
- Three self-closing doors with cast fluted front overlays
- Behind end doors are two adjustable/removable shelves and bottom shelf surface
- Behind center door is one fixed shelf, two drawers with hand cut-outs and bottom shelf surface
- Top drawer has silverware insert
- Second drawer has wrapped pad
- Wood back panel
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.