Cast aluminum frame in Textured Graphite finish wraps over top and down front of case, and forms the base. Wood top and end panels in Cerused Greige finish. Four pull-to-open doors, with concealed soft-/self-closing hinges, with laminated Black Forest stone fronts. (Stone laminated to marine plywood.) Behind left and right door are two adjustable/removable shelves. Behind center paired doors are one fixed shelf with a drawer beneath it with hand pull cut-out. Bernhardt name plate and brown Guardian cloth wrapped pad in drawer. Black adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. (Noted as PASSED tip-test.) SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING. SEE FAQ.
- Four pull-to-open, soft/self-closing doors with laminated Black Forest marble door fronts
- Behind end doors are two adjustable/removable shelves and one fixed bottom shelf surface
- Behind center paired doors is one fixed shelf, one drawer with wrapped pad and hand cut-out and one fixed bottom shelf surface
- Cast aluminum frame in Textured Graphite finish, which wraps over top and down front of case - forming base
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.