Linear Grey veneer on entire case other than the four fancy face Linear White veneered doors. Three open front compartments at top and three at bottom of case, divided by fixed shaped partitions. Each compartment has one covered grommet in the back panel. Four doors. Behind each left and right door is one adjustable/removable shelf. Back panel has vents. Behind the two paired doors in the center is a compartment above one drawer with brown Guardian cloth wrapped pad. Plinth base. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. (TV area on top: W 70 x D 16.) SEE VIEW FAQS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING. SEE FAQ.
- Poplar solids and engineered faux anigre veneers in Linear Gray finish
- Three open front compartments located above and below doors (6 compartments total), each with one grommet hole with cover
- Four fancy face doors in Linear White finish
- Behind end doors is one adjustable/removable shelf and ventilation holes in back panel
- Behind center paired doors is an open compartment and one drawer with wrapped pad
- Plinth base
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.