Wood case in Cerused Mink finish. Inset stainless steel frame in Silver Mist finish on case front perimeter. Three doors (with soft-closing self-close hinges) on left and bank of three drawers on right. (OFFICE USE - See hinge specifications in FAQ.) Laminated Snowflake Marble door and drawer fronts. (Laminated on marine grade plywood. Stone thickness 5 - 6 mm.) Behind left door are two adjustable/removable shelves, with vents and covered grommet in back panel. Behind paired center and right door are two adjustable/removable shelves, and back panel with vents and covered grommet. Three drawers on far right. Bernhardt name plate in top drawer. Brown Guardian cloth silverware insert in top drawer, and brown Guardian cloth wrapped pads in second and third drawers. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. (Tip test and add counter weight if necessary.) SUITABLE FOR USE WITH TV ON TOP. FOLLOW TV MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANCHORING TV TO PREVENT TIPPING. SEE FAQ FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Ash solids and Quartered White Oak veneers
- Cerused Mink finish
- Three doors with Laminated Snowflake Marble drawer fronts
- Top drawer has silverware insert
- Second and third drawers have wrapped pads
- Three doors with soft/self-closing hinges
- Laminated Snowflake Marble door fronts
- Inset Stainless Steel frame on front of case in Silver Mist finish
- Behind left door are two adjustable/removable shelves, ventilation holes and one grommet in back panel
- Behind paired center/right doors are two adjustable/removable shelves, ventilation holes and one covered grommet hole in back panel
- Adjustable glides
- For safety, an anti-tipping kit is included with instruction sheet
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.