Buffet with LINEN finish on case - interior and exterior. LIGHT SHALE finish on end panels. Two doors with faux drawer front at top, with inset BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL panel below faux drawer front. Doors have concealed soft-closing, self-closing hinges. Behind paired doors are open front compartments on top and bottom around center open compartment at top with fixed shelf and soft-close drawer with hand pull cut out beneath. Vents and covered grommet in each compartment back panel - total of three grommets and six vents per case. (See interior sketch.) Wrapped pad and Bernhardt name plate in drawer. SEE FINISH DIAGRAM. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. NOT FOR USE WITH TV.
- Two-tone finish - Case in Linen finish and end panels in Light Shale finish
- Inset brushed stainless steel panel below faux drawer fronts
- Two self-closing doors with top faux drawer fronts
- Behind paired doors is one drawer with felt liner, five compartments, ventilation holes and three grommet holes with cover in back panel
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Not designed to support TV &/or other media
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.