LIGHT SHALE finish on case top and end panels, and on interior exposed wood including drawer. DARK SHALE finish on bottom outer support ends (leg panels) and rails. Two doors with BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL overlay and inlaid between doors. Soft-closing/self-closing door hinges. Magnetic catches behind doors. Behind the doors are a halogen light with automatic paddle switch, two stemware racks (holding four stems each rack) two 3/8" adjustable/removable tempered glass shelves - one full shelf and one partial shelf, and a mirrored glass back panel. Fixed shelf surface with soft-close drawer underneath with hand-pull cutout, with Bernhardt name plate and wrapped pad. (Drawer information: Drawer has French dovetails on front and English dovetails on back. Drawer has natural UV coated finish on drawer sides, backs, and bottoms. Oak drawer bottom. Bottom mount metal drawer guides.) Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. NOT FOR USE WITH TV. SEE FAQ.
- Two-tone finish - Case in Light Shale finish and support panels and rails in Dark Shale finish
- Two soft-closing doors with brushed stainless steel overlay panel and inlay between doors
- Behind doors are two stemware holders (accommodating four stems each), two tempered, adjustable/removable glass shelves (one shelf is shallow), fixed bottom shelf surface, one soft-closing drawer with hand cut-out and wrapped pad, and one halogen light with paddle switch
- Mirrored glass back panel
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Not designed to support TV &/or other media
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.