COMBINATION FINISH "C" - Exterior finish: EMBER (black). Interior finish: CRIOLLO (brown). Two wood-framed doors and end panels with inset tempered glass.(Doors have Black magnetic catches.) Behind doors are two halogen puck lights (25 watt halogen bulbs) with touch dimmer on second right side hinge from top, and three tempered glass shelves 3/8" thick with polished edges and plate groove, and one fixed wood-framed shelf with inset tempered glass 1/4" thick with polished edges and plate groove in wood frame. (Note: The third shelf down is the fixed wood-framed shelf.) Wood inside back panel and fixed bottom shelf surface. Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. NOT FOR USE WITH TV. SEE FAQ.
- Two tone finish - Ember finish on exterior/Criollo finish on interior
- Two wood-framed doors and end panels with inset tempered glass
- Behind doors are three tempered glass shelves with polished edge and plate groove, and one fixed wood-framed tempered glass shelf with plate groove in wood frame
- Wood back panel, fixed bottom shelf surface and two halogen puck lights with touch dimmer switch
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.